We work with many factories and suppliers from all over the US and ship from many locations. Unless a design item, our items are drop shipped from our supply houses, special order or can be out of
stock without our knowledge. TL Lehmann llc is not responsible for missed dates or
cancellations of orders because of misinformation furnished to us
and no refunds will be given. It is our customer's
responsibility to make us aware of any timeline issues your order by entering any special instructions in the box at checkout. Any entry of
dates that cannot be received in time are subject to immediate
cancellation so please do not enter dates that are impossible to
meet by the shipping time you choose!
Customer's Responsibility Includes:
1. Giving us the correct need by date:
Help us be on time with your order - please submit the request in the text box at checkout and we will contact you with the information you request. Any out of stocks that we find will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your order (weekends and holidays are not included). TL Lehmann llc will than cancel your order if we do not receive an answer from you by the end of business day. It is imperative that you furnish us with a correct email address or you will not receive your update. We do not call - all information this important is submitted to you in writing.
2. Giving a correct and safe delivery address:
Please note: any order with a PO Box shipping address will be canceled immediately. Any attempt to re-direct your package from the address given on the order will result in additional fees and you will be charged accordingly. Returned packages due to giving us the wrong shipping information will result in extra shipping fees and will be due before the package is re-shipped.
3. Choosing the correct rush shipping choice:
To reach your address in time. TL Lehmann llc will not be responsible for a wrong choice. Ground shipping can take up to 9 WORKING DAYS for delivery. Because we ship from all over the country, sometimes we can get close to your address with rush shipping to save you money. We are always available to help.
2. Special orders can take two to three weeks before the items are shipped.
3. TL Lehmann reserves the right to use other freight carriers to deliver product to you via a faster method within the price you were charged.
4. Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Holidays are excluded.
5. Same day shipping is not available - we must have 24 hours to process your order.
6. Shipping times do not include the time it takes to process your order, weekends, holidays or the day the item ships.
7. Many items we ship are considered over sized even though they are light. Because of this the weight may look off when receiving your estimates but will be correct when factoring weight vs size in most cases. TL Lehmann llc reserves the right to contact the customer for additional fees if the shopping cart did not figure fees correctly at checkout.
8. We only ship within the continental U.S. We do not ship internationally and do not take international credit card payments. We do not ship to P.O boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
9. TL Lehmann is not liable for packages once they leave our suppliers. We are not responsible for acts of God, strikes or other unforeseen occurrences that may delay estimated delivery dates. TL Lehmann llc has no control over the actions or policies of 3rd party shipping organizations such as UPS, FedEx or USPS and will not be held responsible for any of their actions.
10. TL Lehmann or any 3rd party shipping organizations are not liable for lost packages once delivered. If there is doubt that your package will be safe when delivered, it is your responsibility to let us know so we can give specific instructions to the freight companies or you must furnish us with a safe address for delivery.
Delivery Times: Do not include the time to process your order, out of stock or special order arrivals. TL Lehmann reserves the right to cancel an order due to insufficient freight collected due to shopping cart problems. We will give the customer the option to pay additional money to cover freight or to cancel the order.